Church House or “Churchy” as it is known locally, is currently open 7 days a week.
Church House, Bridgeton seeks to build positive relationships with the children and young people.
The facilities and activities of Churchy help enable our staff and volunteers to get alongside and encourage our young members to grow and develop, at their own pace, into young adults.
It is hoped that the influence of Churchy will help them to recognise their own abilities, gifts and talents and to become more able to make choices and decisions affecting their future.
We offer a variety of programmes including:
- Range of children’s programmes and youth club activity targeted at different age groups – primary 1-3, primary 4&5, primary 6&7, S1-S3
- Programme of activities including cooking, joinery, young leaders programme, youth committee, outdoor adventures, residentials etc.
- Informal family support to the parents of young people
- Parent & Toddler group
- 1:1 support for young people
- Award Groups including Duke of Edinburgh and Dynamic Youth Awards
- Programmes delivered for and by partners, including schools